April 11, 2019 at 12:48 AM #78901sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 16 for Wileyfox Storm is now available to download and install. This Wileyfox Storm LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer kligli.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to kligli and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for kligli
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Wileyfox Storm LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Wileyfox Storm:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Wileyfox Storm – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Install LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Wileyfox Storm LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First install the LineageOS 16 for Wileyfox Storm
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm (kipper):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Wileyfox Storm, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to install the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Wileyfox Storm.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm, then install the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm, then install the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Wileyfox Storm you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Wileyfox Storm (kipper) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.