April 10, 2019 at 7:21 PM #78886Mod APKKeymaster
LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 7 Pro is now available to download and install, which is based on Android Pie 9.0 version. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro, with a step-by-step guide.
[h2]DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:[/h2]
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Dyneteve, Doomsday101 and LineageOS project:
– Donate to Doomsday101
– No donation link found for Dyneteve
– Donate to LineageOS project
[h3]Status of the Redmi Note 7 Pro LineageOS 16 ROM:[/h3]
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Redmi Note 7 Pro:
- ROM download link of LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 7 Pro [Link updated on 9th May]
- vbmeta img Download of Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Vendor patch Download of Redmi Note 7 Pro
- TWRP Download for this Redmi Note 7 Pro LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Redmi Note 7 Pro unlock bootloader – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to ROOT LineageOS 16
[h2]HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Redmi Note 7 Pro – Android 9.0 Pie CUSTOM ROM:[/h2]
[h3]To Install LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro for the first time:[/h3]
- Download the vbmeta.img file and flash it with verity disabled and verification disabled
Execute the following code to flash vbmeta.img with Verity Disabled and Verify Disabled:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Download the vendor patch zip file (filename: LineageOS Firmware-Violet.zip) and install it through TWRP recovery.
- Download and Copy the Redmi Note 7 Pro LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
[h3]Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet):[/h3]
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 7 Pro, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7 Pro you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.