September 10, 2018 at 1:31 AM #48902GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 3. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer Adarsh. S. Kushwah.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Adarsh. S. Kushwah and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Adarsh. S. Kushwah
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Redmi Note 3 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Redmi Note 3:
- Required firmware version to flash this ROM: MIUI 8.8.30 Global dev
- TWRP for Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) for this Redmi Note 3 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Redmi Note 3 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Redmi Note 3 LineageOS 16 [UPDATED NEW BUILD]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- LineageOS 16 Root
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Redmi Note 3 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Redmi Note 3 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 3
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3 (kenzo):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 3, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKOctober 24, 2018 at 10:24 AM #57502杜煜亮Member
I LInkOctober 24, 2018 at 10:26 AM #57503杜煜亮Member
Redmi Note 3下载Lineage OS 16November 14, 2018 at 3:13 PM #60108robca81Member
Hello, I installed Lineage Os 16. I think that is a good rom but I have 2 questions.
Can I uninstall the google bar ( I don´t use it and I uninstall google apk ) without changing the launcher?
How do I hide the numbers on aosp teclast?
ThanksJanuary 2, 2019 at 9:18 AM #65433Chandra KarinaMember
Where’s the link ?February 4, 2019 at 4:51 PM #71939
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.