August 22, 2018 at 9:43 PM #45533GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Redmi 4A. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer JSPiRiT.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to JSPiRiT and LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
– No donation link found for JSPiRiT
Status of the Redmi 4A LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– SEPolicy is permissive
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Redmi 4A:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Redmi 4A – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Redmi 4A LineageOS 16 ROM and Android Pie GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Redmi 4A
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A (rolex):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Redmi 4A, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Redmi 4A.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Redmi 4A you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi 4A (rolex) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKNovember 10, 2018 at 12:54 AM #59768coleidMember
После twrp потребовал пароль при запуске какой он?
After restarting TWRP asks for a passowrd. what is it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.