February 25, 2019 at 3:09 PM #73821sibaKeymaster
The good news is that you can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Pixel 3. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer jorgen2009.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to jorgen2009 and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for jorgen2009
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Pixel 3 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Pixel 3:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Pixel 3 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the dev built LineageOS 16 for Pixel 3 ROM zip and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Pixel 3
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3 (blueline):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Pixel 3, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Pixel 3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Pixel 3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOTStay tuned or Subscribe to the Pixel 3 (blueline) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.