Download LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One – Android 9.0 Pie

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums OnePlus Device Forums OnePlus One – Bacon Download LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One – Android 9.0 Pie

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I correct link, sorry

If you already have TWRP yo can install LOS16 (Andorid 9.0) and MindTheGApps 9.0 (Google apps dor Andorid 9.0) direct. as i said before you only need:

So you only need save all data you want keep. Enter TWRP and wipe all

Doanload latest LOS 16 from here: https://download.lineageos.org/bacon

and MindTheGApps from here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397894326

Then copy LOS16 and MindTheGApps to phone enter to TWRP , and install LOS16 and before restart phone install MindTheGApps, then restart phone and you are done

Linux User
    Participant

I tried to install the Lineage OS 16 from scratch and then the MindTheGapps, but when I go to install the GApps TWRP tells me that I don’t have enough space. Strange because the nano OpenGApps are bigger and installs them without problems. Do you have a solution for MindTheGapps?

Linux User
    Participant

Since I couldn’t install the Minds, I did install LOS 16 by formatting everything and then the nano OpenGApps. Now the experience of using the smartphone is another matter entirely. The Trebuchet drower is ultra fast and fluid, less so with Action Launcher, but never mind. Apps open as fast as before. Perhaps the update from LOS 15.1 to LOS 16 did not do good, it had to be formatted.
    I’ll test the smartphone for a while and if everything works I’ll keep it that way by following the usual LOS 16 updates.

Linux User
    Participant

No i dont have any preblem, i just format all then installed LOS16 and before restart i installed Mindthegapps.

As laucher u’m using Microsfot Laucnher it go fast as hell xD. And yeah rest of apps open fast etc…

Probably yeah, maybe update form LOS15 to LOS16 need make a reset after update. or some kind of probelm, but glad to see now is all ok with your phone

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I have a question about ROM. With the LOS15 you could separate the volume of notifications from that of calls, but in LOS16 I don’t find the option. Reading around it is said that with LOS16 it was decided not to implement this option which according to the community is a bad thing. If I wanted to increase the volume of the ringtone not necessarily the phone must shout at every notification that I get and if I lower the volume of the notifications I would risk not hearing calls. Does anyone have any information about this?
    Thank you

Linux User
    Participant

I don’t have any problem, enter in settings – sounds, as I know 1st numtimedia include notifications too

And 3 is volume of calls

Linux User
    Participant

Ok, but in the LOS 15 you had the different settings of the type: multimedia, alarm, notifications, calls and ringtone. Now with LOS 16 missing notifications. If you tell me that it is included in the multimedia it could be OK, but if I see a video and change the volume, this will also vary for me with the simple notifications (sms and whatsapp, etc.). There are apps that make up for the lack, but I liked having a system.
    Thank you
    Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.