October 27, 2018 at 1:45 AM #57879sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer Loxe and another build is by Tomoms.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Loxe, Tomoms and LineageOS project:
– NO donation link found for Loxe and Tomoms
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the OnePlus One LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– Phone gets very warm (to fix this go to Settings > Battery > Battery Saver and Performance, there you choose Performance profile to “Efficiency” )
– SELinux is in permissive mode
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON OnePlus One:
- TWRP for OnePlus One (bacon) for this OnePlus One LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- OnePlus One unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for OnePlus One LineageOS 16 by Tomoms
- ROM download link for OnePlus One LineageOS 16 by Loxe
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON OnePlus One – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One for the first time:
- Download and Copy the OnePlus One LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One (bacon):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One.
After installing LineageOS 16 on OnePlus One you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus One (bacon) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKFebruary 19, 2019 at 3:24 PM #73100March 4, 2019 at 4:20 PM #74587
Hello, I wanted to know if with the new build there is always the problem with the torch and with the NFC.
Thank youMarch 4, 2019 at 5:31 PM #74605
Hi DrSlump i just tested new official build from https://download.lineageos.org/bacon
and NFC and Torch working without any problemMarch 4, 2019 at 6:50 PM #74617
Thanks for the reply.
Excellent workMarch 17, 2019 at 11:08 PM #75741
I have successfully updated and without problems.
I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the use of One Plus One with the Lineage OS 16 and if you have any suggestions, they are welcome.
Startup occurs as fast as with the LOS 15, the problem comes later. I have to leave the phone on standby for a while because the apps at the first opening are very slow. I use Action Louncher and even the app’s drower is super-floppy, but after a while it’s open on the screen it becomes fluid. The stock heading idem, the phone app and so on. Then the camera before it opens takes a while.
Instead the battery consumption is very good.
You noticed these things too or not. Do you advise me to do something on the phone like a hard reset?
Thanks in advance
HiMarch 19, 2019 at 7:02 PM #76075
Yeah i noticed too, using gapps, then i decide try MindTheGApps ( i format phone fromm 0 and installed MindTheGApps instead Gapps) and seems phone go better now, i installed Microsfot launcher and common apps and all fine so farMarch 19, 2019 at 7:46 PM #76076
But to try MindTheGapps I have to reinstall everything from scratch, can’t I upgrade from LOS 15 with GApps to 16 with Mind?March 19, 2019 at 7:57 PM #76077
No you cant, you need reinstall all from scratch, but if you already have LOS15, you should have TWRP installed.
So you only need save all data you want keep. Enter TWRP and wipe all
Doanload latest LOS 16 from here: https://download.lineageos.org/bacon
and MindTheGApps from here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397894326
Then copy LOS16 and MindTheGApps to phone enter to TWRP , and install LOS16 and before restart phone install MindTheGApps, then restart phone and you are doneMarch 19, 2019 at 8:19 PM #76081
Ok, but do I have to start from Mind 8.1 or can I directly install 9.0 right after the LOS 16?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.