August 19, 2018 at 9:46 PM #45035GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 2. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2, with a step-by-step guide.
This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer OzzysCmAcc.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to OzzysCmAcc and LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
– No donation link found for OzzysCmAcc
Status of the OnePlus 2 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON OnePlus 2:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON OnePlus 2 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the OnePlus 2 LineageOS 16 ROM and Android Pie GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 2
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2 (oneplus2):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 2, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2.
After installing LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 2 (oneplus2) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 13, 2018 at 7:44 AM #49546xarathMember
I flashed latest rom clean flash also done but frequently power off and go to twrp recovery mode automatically, pixel setup also getting error always, drak mode not working at all, network working sometime but most the time no signal bar with jio and Vodafone the known issue volte not working so my question is if developer like you not ready or try to fix volte then who will do ? Overall not stable yet please release next bulit soon keep it up thanks..December 26, 2018 at 9:34 PM #64486G NixMember
I’m really enjoying using this OS but the only issue I’m facing is , while I turn on my hotspot phone restarts. Hoping it will solved on the next update or is there any temporary solution, Thank you (:December 26, 2018 at 9:37 PM #64487G NixMember
And Yes! Still dark mode doesn’t work, overall performance is good , I previously used pixel experience, but I like this better , thank you once again (:September 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM #98983
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.