Download and Install LineageOS 16 on Nexus 9 – flounder

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Google Device Forums Nexus 9 – flounder Download and Install LineageOS 16 on Nexus 9 – flounder

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

While waiting for full lineage support and fix from HashBang173 follow this thread for a first experimental build

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-9/development/rom-flounder-aospextended-rom-v6-0-alpha-t3853374

thre ara many bugs but noow wifi sound nfc and touch works even if tablet often will be unresponsive  and device have decrypted data now (no password asking on twrp or during boot)

remember to format data completely

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

new build with notification panel width and position is available here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BcTV_YykMDda2Lrwe_ddoM3rXYhL0KPU

Linux User
    Participant

Hi and happy new year to everyone. I came across this tread and saw the last update was in October. I’ve tried flashing OS 16 to my nexus 9 and seem to have the problem stated from the first feedback post. If I may humbly ask, is there any update? I’ve scoured the internet as well as XDA and have not found any further updates. I hope the esteemed devs have not given up on the lovely N9 yet. I’m running on OS15 at the moment and I’m loving what the devs have done with it. There is a noticeable increase in performance on my N9 with OS15 and I pray that OS16 will work on the N9.

Thank you for all the wonderful work!

Linux User
    Participant

Does this image work on the Nexus 9 LTE Version?

Siba
    Keymaster

As far as I know, the initial build was not booting. Later that there was no build came from the dev or any other dev.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.