October 23, 2018 at 8:11 AM #57247sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto G6 Plus. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer rahulsnair.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G6 Plus:
- Moto G6 Plus TWRP Download (evert) for this Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto G6 Plus unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM Download link for Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 16 [UPDATED ON 25th NOV 2018]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G6 Plus – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus (evert):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G6 Plus, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G6 Plus.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 Plus.
Add-on links after installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 PlusStay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G6 Plus (evert) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKMarch 26, 2019 at 11:29 AM #76937Aldo JahParticipant
I had a trouble using a second camera in the moto camera app, and disable certain modes who i want yo use
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.