August 16, 2018 at 11:34 PM #44412GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto G3. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G3, with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto G3 LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer rahul9999.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G3 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– RILKNOWN ISSUES:
– Mostly everything is broken
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G3:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G3 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G3 LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G3 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 (osprey):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G3, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G3.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G3 (osprey) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:47 PM #98943
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.