August 27, 2018 at 1:48 PM #46587GuestModerator
LineageOS 17 for Moto G2 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install the same on Moto G2 which is based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto G2 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer RenanQueiroz.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G2 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
– Video Recording
– Video Playback
– Audio ( Record and Playback )
– Offline ChargingKNOWN ISSUES:
– SELinux is permissive
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Moto G2:
- ROM Download link of Moto G2 LineageOS 17
- Moto G2 TWRP Download (titan) for this Moto G2 LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Moto G2 LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Moto G2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Moto G2 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this Moto G2 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, system partition
- Install the LineageOS 17 ROM file for Moto G2 that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Moto G2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Moto G2 (titan):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Moto G2, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Moto G2
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Moto G2 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Moto G2.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
Add-on links after installing LineageOS 17 on Moto G2Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G2 (titan) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKJanuary 22, 2019 at 3:17 PM #68834nwmvantielMember
Are there any users who have tried this version? i wonder if its suitable to give this to my dad who’s currently still working on stock android 6.0 on his moto G2 titan, but it seems to me all the released version from cyanogenmod 14 and up haven’t received much updates after initial release (or i’m not finding the right version?) it seems i’m beng sent around the website with links referring to versions but i don’t see much information about the quality of the rom
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.