September 17, 2018 at 1:11 PM #51278GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto E4 Mediatek. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto E4 Mediatek LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer koDE_61 (iykeDROID) also known as Izaq Kull.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto E4 Mediatek LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto E4 Mediatek:
- TWRP for Moto E4 Mediatek (woods) for this Moto E4 Mediatek LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto E4 Mediatek unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM Download link for Moto E4 Mediatek LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto E4 Mediatek – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto E4 Mediatek LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto E4 Mediatek LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek (woods):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto E4 Mediatek, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto E4 Mediatek.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto E4 Mediatek you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto E4 Mediatek (woods) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKOctober 30, 2018 at 11:54 PM #58358Erick LeoneMember
The actual version is working fine?November 19, 2018 at 8:39 PM #60672Bob CostasMember
After installing this, it won’t boot. Stuck in fastboot. Tried wiping and installing without gapps, didn’t work. All I get is:
=> FASTBOOT mode…
Any ideas?December 1, 2018 at 7:33 PM #61853Natan GameronMember
=> FASTBOOT mode…
=>device unlockedMarch 8, 2019 at 8:56 PM #74916DJSParticipant
when will the working version ?April 30, 2019 at 4:10 AM #83222google_userParticipant
Is this LineageOS 16 Version also for ‘Moto E4 Plus’ or just for ‘Moto E4’?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.