September 22, 2018 at 4:19 PM #52120GuestModerator
Good news. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for LeEco Le 2. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer Rk585 and another build is by Darioque.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the LeEco Le 2 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON LeEco Le 2:
- TWRP for LeEco Le 2 (s2) for this LeEco Le 2 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- LeEco Le 2 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for LeEco Le 2 LineageOS 16 by Rk585
- ROM download link for LeEco Le 2 LineageOS 16 by Darioque
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON LeEco Le 2 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LeEco Le 2 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for LeEco Le 2
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2 (s2):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for LeEco Le 2, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for LeEco Le 2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2.
After installing LineageOS 16 on LeEco Le 2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the LeEco Le 2 (s2) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKJune 15, 2019 at 11:45 PM #9182901TingParticipant
Why LeEco X520 does not have WeChat fingerprint payment and Alipay fingerprint payment.
If so, please tell me how to add.
thank you very much.June 16, 2019 at 10:52 AM #9183201TingParticipant
Why can’t my phone search China Telecom, so I can’t connect to China Telecom network, can’t call, can’t open LET
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.