October 11, 2018 at 5:27 PM #55442sibaKeymaster
Good news. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Le Max 2. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer ThE_MarD.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to ThE_MarD and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for ThE_MarD
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Le Max 2 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– SELinux is in permissive mode
– Fingerprint problems
Supported devices for this Le Max 2 LineageOS 16 ROM build:
– LEX720 (x2_CN)
– LEX722 (ZL0_CN)
– LEX727 (x2_NA)
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Le Max 2:
- Your Le Max 2 need to have the latest firmware version
- TWRP for Le Max 2 (x2) for this Le Max 2 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Le Max 2 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Le Max 2 LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Le Max 2 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Le Max 2 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Le Max 2
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2 (x2):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Le Max 2, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Le Max 2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Le Max 2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Le Max 2 (x2) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKOctober 23, 2018 at 7:23 PM #57428Vineet SainiMember
Is le x2 821 , 820 are supported.October 28, 2018 at 12:36 PM #57971
Thank you for your work, but Does this rom support the Le Max 2 x820 ? ?November 3, 2018 at 1:02 PM #58863
this ROM is not for our devicesNovember 3, 2018 at 1:05 PM #58865
Le max2 is LEX821November 3, 2018 at 1:10 PM #58866
Mine is: LeEco Le Max 2 x820 :)November 3, 2018 at 1:13 PM #58867
LEX720, LEX722, LEX727 –
these are variations of another model LeEco Le Pro 3November 14, 2018 at 4:16 PM #60129
I still do not know if the Le Max 2 x820 is supported ?
Vineet Saini says yesFebruary 4, 2019 at 4:28 PM #71933
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.