September 20, 2018 at 11:39 AM #51703GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S7 Edge. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S7 Edge, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S7 Edge is brought to you by developer Ivan_Meler.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– Camera and Camcorder (partially working)
– HWcomposer does not work
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for Galaxy S7 Edge (hero2lte) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link | MIRROR LINK of Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 16 ROM
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy S7 Edge – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S7 Edge for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S7 Edge (hero2lte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S7 Edge, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S7 Edge, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S7 Edge, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S7 Edge.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S7 Edge you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S7 Edge (hero2lte) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKDecember 9, 2018 at 12:51 AM #62581tevaz1111Member
This is very cool !!! But I have a problem with the microphone it works with the camera but not calling.I need help please
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.