September 20, 2018 at 5:29 PM #51810GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 LTE-A. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 LTE-A, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 LTE-A is brought to you by developer kyasu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to kyasu and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for kyasu
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy S4 LTE-A LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy S4 LTE-A LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for Galaxy S4 LTE-A (ks01ltexx) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy S4 LTE-A LineageOS 16 ROM
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy S4 LTE-A – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 LTE-A for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy S4 LTE-A LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 LTE-A.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy S4 LTE-A LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy S4 LTE-A LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 LTE-A (ks01ltexx):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 LTE-A, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy S4 LTE-A.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 LTE-A, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 LTE-A, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 LTE-A.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 LTE-A you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S4 LTE-A (ks01ltexx) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 27, 2018 at 3:52 PM #53148Lars CampradtMember
lineage 16 can not find sim card on my s4 I9506.
Hope you can find a solution!
LarsAugust 27, 2019 at 4:28 PM #95910loco_latino14Participant
Hello, was wondering if you could help with rooting process of my s4 gti9506.
I followed steps regarding this process, bearing in mind it’s armv7l so installing the su-addon 32-bit. I also did the 2nd method as well, but nothing seems to be working.
Please respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.