October 10, 2018 at 10:58 AM #55103sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy On7 / Pro. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy On7 / Pro, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy On7 / Pro is brought to you by developer Dyneteve.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Dyneteve and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Dyneteve
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy On7 / Pro LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy On7 / Pro LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for Galaxy On7 / Pro (o7prolte) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy On7 / Pro LineageOS 16 ROM
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy On7 / Pro – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy On7 / Pro for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy On7 / Pro LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy On7 / Pro.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy On7 / Pro LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy On7 / Pro LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy On7 / Pro (o7prolte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy On7 / Pro, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy On7 / Pro.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy On7 / Pro, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy On7 / Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy On7 / Pro.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy On7 / Pro you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy On7 / Pro (o7prolte) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKNovember 18, 2018 at 10:15 AM #60532ThorMember
Bro did u just uploaded a new rom?February 4, 2019 at 6:48 PM #71979
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.