March 14, 2019 at 9:20 AM #75369Mod APKKeymaster
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 4 variant. This post guides you how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 4, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 4 is brought to you by developer kevintm78.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Galaxy NOTE 4 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy NOTE 4 LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy NOTE 4 (trlte) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy NOTE 4 LineageOS 16 ROM [LATEST build on 16th Feb, 2019]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy NOTE 4 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 4 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy NOTE 4 LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 4.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy NOTE 4 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy NOTE 4 LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 4 (trlte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 4, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 4.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 4, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 4, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 4.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 4 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 4 (trlte) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.