August 27, 2018 at 6:45 AM #46538GuestModerator
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 is brought to you by developer Jprimero15.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy NOTE 3 (hlte) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 ROM [LATEST build on 9th Oct, 2018]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy NOTE 3 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 (hlte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 3 (hlte) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 4, 2018 at 2:47 PM #48238Pt ssyMember
link not working only in hlte when i try in hltechn its working please fix it if its ok thank you very much specially to jprimero im using your havoc os at the moment THANK YOUSeptember 6, 2018 at 9:32 AM #48595GuestModeratorSeptember 6, 2018 at 2:04 PM #48632ИгорьMember
Hello. I can not find a forum where your ROM Lineage OS 16 for is discussed. Could you post a link?September 9, 2018 at 11:52 PM #48891sidiousMember
Hello Sir,i have 4 time flash this rom for my n9005 note 3.The major problem is,the sim card not detect and imei not show.pls help me how to fix this problem.Tq devolperJanuary 14, 2019 at 5:06 AM #66887Arash FeizParticipant
Hi, Could you please add the Official LineageOS 14.1, 15.1 or 16 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 Japan? (AU KDDI)
My Android Version is too old. And unfortunately, you have never had any LineageOS Version for my phone.February 3, 2019 at 5:58 AM #71731Patryk ChojnackiMember
Just installed 16.0 on my SM-N9005
– accidentally deleted EFS partition, but succeed at restoring my IMEI
– Pixel Launcher doesn’t work properly (it doesn’t even launch, keeps crashing)
– NFC icon is blank (blank white while turned off, blank colour while turned on)
– Extreme Battery Saving doesn’t work at all “unavailable” (but efficiency slider works well)
– Screen – Style – Only one Colour Available, dark-mode crashes “settings app”.
– Trust doesn’t seem to recognise if device is rooted or not – i rooted my L-OS16 using Super Su, but Trust keeps saying that root access is unavailable.
– WiFi – it runs only 2.4 GHz networks, mine 5GHz router became invisible for L-OS16 (network is still working as i’m writing this post using my PC connected to it)
– S-Pen function doesn’t work – Pen is operatable as cursour/mouse, but buttons doesn’t work.
I didn’t notice any other major bugs, everythings works fine.
Please, @me if you fix any of those, i’d be really glad <3June 29, 2019 at 11:12 PM #92731[email protected]Participant
The Bluetooth connection doesn’t work when you connect the device with a car..
If you need to speak with the mobile phone driving, you couldn’t use the hands set free.
That’s the same 15th Lineage OS problemSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:36 PM #98921Mod APKKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3 is now available to download and install. Interested guys can check that out!
For a larger list of available builds, visit the LineageOS 17 download page.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.