- February 19, 2019 at 5:12 PM #73123Sibananda SahuKeymaster
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan is brought to you by developer Sa_buuuuRoJ and kyasu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Sa_buuuuRoJ and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Sa_buuuuRoJ or kyasu
– Donate to LineageOS projectDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 WHICH MAY HAVE MINOR BUGS.
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL DATA OF YOUR PHONE BEFORE FLASHING.Installing a TWRP recovery on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person doing changes to your phone; neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Following are the two sub-sections of this LineageOS 16 guide:
- Fresh installation of Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM
- Updating a new Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 on top of previous LineageOS 16 ROM
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan for the first time:
Points to NOTE:
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow how to install TWRP on Samsung using ODIN (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan (hltekdi, hltedcm):
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 9 Pie with LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, then flash the GApps.– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.– Here is a post explaining How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 16 ROM
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)If there is no ROOT access for some reason even after installing the LineageOS SU binary, then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan (hltekdi, hltedcm) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOSJune 12, 2019 at 1:12 PM #91670HOANG NAMParticipant
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/libs/classes/System.php on line 800
404 not found
Can’t find it!
If you are seeing this error page then the file in question has been deleted from the site and servers. Please contact the developer/uploader for a new link to the file.July 29, 2019 at 11:42 PM #94239
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.