February 19, 2019 at 5:12 PM #73123sibaKeymaster
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan is brought to you by developer Sa_buuuuRoJ and kyasu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Sa_buuuuRoJ and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Sa_buuuuRoJ or kyasu
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- ROM Download link of Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM (Docomo)
- TWRP for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan (hltekdi, hltedcm) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan (hltekdi, hltedcm):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 3 Japan (hltekdi, hltedcm) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKJune 12, 2019 at 1:12 PM #91670HOANG NAMParticipant
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/libs/classes/System.php on line 800
404 not found
Can’t find it!
If you are seeing this error page then the file in question has been deleted from the site and servers. Please contact the developer/uploader for a new link to the file.July 29, 2019 at 11:42 PM #94239
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.