February 11, 2019 at 6:55 PM #72537sibaKeymaster
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 2. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 2 and update it to Android Pie with a step-by-step guide.
This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 2 is brought to you by developer comico.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Galaxy NOTE 2 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Many things except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– Unable to capture screenshots
– No vibration
– No preview in recent apps
– Camera recording does not work
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy NOTE 2 ON LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy NOTE 2 (n7100) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery on Samsung
- ROM Download link of Galaxy NOTE 2 LineageOS 16
- Wifi FIX for murata based wifi modules
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy NOTE 2 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy NOTE 2 LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 2.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy NOTE 2 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy NOTE 2 LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 2 (n7100):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 2, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 2.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy NOTE 2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 2 (n7100) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.