February 11, 2019 at 10:59 PM #72544sibaKeymaster
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy J Docomo. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy J Docomo and update it to Android Pie with a step-by-step guide.
This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy J Docomo is brought to you by developer kyasu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to kyasu and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for kyasu
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy J Docomo LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Many things except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– Unable to capture screenshots
– No vibration
– No preview in recent apps
– Camera recording does not work
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy J Docomo ON LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy J Docomo (js01lte) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery on Samsung
- ROM Download link of Galaxy J Docomo LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- LineageOS 16 Root guide
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy J Docomo – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy J Docomo for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy J Docomo LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy J Docomo.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy J Docomo LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy J Docomo LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy J Docomo (js01lte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy J Docomo, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy J Docomo.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy J Docomo, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy J Docomo, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy J Docomo.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy J Docomo you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy J Docomo (js01lte) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.