October 10, 2018 at 10:51 AM #55099sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Prime VE. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Prime VE is brought to you by developer Dyneteve.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Dyneteve and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Dyneteve
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy Grand Prime VE LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy Grand Prime VE LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy Grand Prime VE – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy Grand Prime VE LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy Grand Prime VE LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy Grand Prime VE LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Prime VE (fortunave3g):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Prime VE, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Grand Prime VE (fortunave3g) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKNovember 25, 2018 at 10:03 AM #61245Mahmoud H.Participant
The Samsung Grand Prime is very close to the Samsung Grand New Plus gt i9060 in terms of specifications:
Please reply to topic and thank you.November 26, 2018 at 2:22 PM #61363Mahmoud H.Participant
I mean the Samsung Grand Prime SM-G531H is similar to the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GTI9060i
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.