March 22, 2019 at 12:00 PM #76425
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo variant. This post guides you how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Neo is brought to you by developer knuxfanwin8.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to knuxfanwin8 and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for knuxfanwin8
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy Grand Neo LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy Grand Neo LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- ROM Download link of Galaxy Grand Neo LineageOS 16 ROM [UPDATED ON 6th JUNE 2019]
- TWRP for Galaxy Grand Neo (baffinlite, i9060) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy Grand Neo – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
How to Install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy Grand Neo LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Neo.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy Grand Neo LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy Grand Neo LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Neo (baffinlite, i9060):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Neo, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to install the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy Grand Neo.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo, then install the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo, then install the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Neo.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Grand Neo (baffinlite, i9060) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKMarch 27, 2019 at 12:31 AM #77050gucio1976Participant
I have TWRP 184.108.40.206 installed .an error pops up and does not install .Do I have to change it to TWRP 220.127.116.11 to install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Grand Neo – i9060.
I have samsung GALAXY GRAND Neo Plus GT-I9060I.
I do not work with me.March 28, 2019 at 2:43 AM #77177Mahmoud H.Participant
Does it work on Samsung grand neo plus gti9060i?April 1, 2019 at 1:22 AM #77488April 7, 2019 at 1:10 PM #78149kende53Participant
I have error 7 when I try to install, i thinkso the problem is the updater-script.
Please help me.April 16, 2019 at 2:54 AM #79912Mahmoud H.Participant
I recommend you add Rom for the gti9060i it’s more popular !!!April 27, 2019 at 10:45 PM #82545strajgerParticipant
error 7 :(June 2, 2019 at 12:23 AM #91128HickviParticipant
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7June 7, 2019 at 3:55 PM #91490June 10, 2019 at 1:29 PM #91591HickviParticipant
I installed the TWRP by knuxfanwin8, but it doesn’t boot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.