October 4, 2018 at 7:25 AM #54204GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Alpha. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Alpha, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Alpha is brought to you by developer kyasu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to kyasu and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for kyasu
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy Alpha LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy Alpha LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for Galaxy Alpha (sltecan) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy Alpha LineageOS 16 ROM
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- LineageOS 16 Root guide
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy Alpha – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Alpha for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy Alpha LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Alpha.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy Alpha LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy Alpha LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Alpha (sltecan):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Alpha, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy Alpha.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Alpha, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Alpha, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Alpha.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy Alpha you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Alpha (sltecan) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.