February 21, 2019 at 5:11 PM #73502sibaKeymaster
The good news is that, you can now download and install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy A5 2015. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy A5 2015, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy A5 2015 is brought to you by developer DeadSquirrel01.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to DeadSquirrel01 and LineageOS project:
– DeadSquirrel01 Does not take any donation.
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy A5 2015 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy A5 2015 LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy A5 2015 (a5ultexx) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy A5 2015 LineageOS 16 ROM [LATEST build on 20th Feb 2019]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy A5 2015 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy A5 2015 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy A5 2015 LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy A5 2015.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy A5 2015 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy A5 2015 LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy A5 2015 (a5ultexx):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy A5 2015, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy A5 2015.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy A5 2015, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy A5 2015, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy A5 2015.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy A5 2015 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy A5 2015 (a5ultexx) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.