April 5, 2019 at 5:20 PM #78009sibaKeymaster
If you are looking to install Android 8.1 Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m, then it’s now available via an unofficial build. This Android 8.1 Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m is brought to you by developer RaymanFX.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
For other Android Oreo ROMs list you can check back the Android Oreo ROMs.
Status of LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m – Android 8.1 Oreo ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR THIS LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m ANDROID 8.1 OREO CUSTOM ROM:
- TWRP for SHIFT6m (flash this to boot_a or boot_b partition using fastboot)
- SHIFT6m unlock bootloader tutorial (required to install TWRP)
- ROM Download link of LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m
- GApps for LineageOS 15.1
su Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 15.1, so you may need to install a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to gain ROOT access. Here is LineageOS 15.1 Root guide
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 15.1 FOR SHIFT6m; ANDROID 8.1 OREO CUSTOM ROM:
– Fresh LineageOS 15.1 installation guide
– LineageOS 15.1 update on top of previous LineageOS 15.1 ROM
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 15.1 GApps and SHIFT6m LineageOS 15.1 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the SHIFT6m LineageOS 15.1 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and install the Oreo Gapps for LineageOS 15.1 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m:
- Copy the latest LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m ROM ZIP file, Oreo 8.1 GApps and/or supersu ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 15.1 ROM for SHIFT6m.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 15.1 for SHIFT6m.
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 8.1 Oreo with LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m. After installing LineageOS 15.1 on SHIFT6m you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 15.1 ROOT.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the SHIFT6m LineageOS forum For other Android Oreo, Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 15.1 ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.