April 5, 2019 at 4:08 PM #77997sibaKeymaster
If you are looking to install Android 8.1 Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m, then it’s now available via an unofficial build. This Android 8.1 Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m (p1m) is brought to you by developer T-Rex.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to T-Rex and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for T-Rex
– Donate to LineageOS project
For other Android Oreo ROMs list you can check back the Android Oreo ROMs.
Status of LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m – Android 8.1 Oreo ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR THIS LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m ANDROID 8.1 OREO CUSTOM ROM:
- TWRP for Lenovo Vibe P1m (p1m)
- Lenovo Vibe P1m unlock bootloader tutorial (required to install TWRP)
- ROM Download link of LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m
- GApps for LineageOS 15.1
su Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 15.1, so you may need to install a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to gain ROOT access. Here is LineageOS 15.1 Root guide
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 15.1 FOR Lenovo Vibe P1m; ANDROID 8.1 OREO CUSTOM ROM:
– Fresh LineageOS 15.1 installation guide
– LineageOS 15.1 update on top of previous LineageOS 15.1 ROM
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Download and Copy the GApps and Lenovo Vibe P1m LineageOS 15.1 Oreo ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Lenovo Vibe P1m LineageOS 15.1 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and install the Oreo Gapps for LineageOS 15.1 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m (p1m):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m ROM ZIP file, Oreo 8.1 GApps and/or supersu ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1m.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 8.1 Oreo with LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m. After installing LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1m you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 15.1 ROOT.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Lenovo Vibe P1m (p1m) LineageOS forum For other Android Oreo, Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 15.1 ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKMay 12, 2019 at 3:54 PM #85557JsParticipant
No booting on my Lenovo vibe p1m, It’s going on automatically fastboot mode developers please fix problems quickly i am waiting for this.. thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.