- This topic is empty.
- May 16, 2016 at 2:25 AM #3725shibaa987Moderator
Moto G Turbo CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Marshmallow ROM has arrived unofficially. This Unofficial Moto G Turbo CM13 is brought to you by developer omerjerk, Alberto97 and squid2. This ROM has some BUGs and you should look into the KNOWN ISSUES section before flashing this ROM. If you want to try then the yanogenMod 14 is Live. Here is the Moto G Turbo CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM.DISCLAIMER:
Installing Custom ROM requires the bootloader to be UNLOCKED on the Moto G Turbo which may VOID WARRANTY. understand that if not followed the guide carefully then it may permanently damage your phone and prevent from BOOT. Understand that you are the only person making changes to the device. In case of any damage or any kind of loss as a consequence of this installation, Neither the Developer nor I can be held responsible.
– Camera is not working.
– SELinux is in permissive mode (Not yet tested with enforcing mode).
REQUIRED LINKS AND DOWNLOADS FOR MOTO G TURBO CM13 ROM:
- Unlocked bootloader on Moto G Turbo.
- TWRP Recovery on Moto G Turbo.
- Data backup guide.
- ROM Download link
- Google Apps download link
Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install. You just need to enable ROOT access on Developer options. Here is how to Enable ROOT access on CM13 Marshmallow ROM.
CyanogenMod 14 is also Live. Here is the Moto G Turbo CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM.
INSTALLING MOTO G TURBO CM13 (CYANOGENMOD 13) MARSHMALLOW ROM (merlin):– Before starting the actual installation be sure to backup all your data.
– Copy all your application data and settings using Titanium backup or any other application. You may try this step by step guide to take backup on Android.
– Perform a nandroid backup using TWRP or CWM custom recovery. Make sure that you already have custom recovery on the Moto G Turbo perform this.
– Now copy all your internal phone data to a PC.
– After completing the above things head on to the following installation guide.STEP 1:
Copy the ROM ZIP and GApps file to your phone and then boot into recovery.STEP 2:
Do a clean flashing.
Wipe Data or do a Factory Reset, Clean System Data, Clean Dalvik Cache and Cache.
If you don’t know how to do this then here is how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup of the current ROM.
Here is How to backup all data on your Android Device.
Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.STEP 3:
Install the ROM and the GApps package using the TWRP recovery.STEP 4:
Reboot your phone to enjoy the CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow on your Moto G Turbo Edition 2015 merlin.
The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup. Enjoy the Marshmallow ROM on Moto G Turbo CM13. After this CM13 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13
If you have any queries or concerns on this ROM then login and reply to this thread to get an instant help.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.