- September 16, 2019 at 4:13 PM #96895
The Pixel camera or well known as Google Camera APK is now available to download for LG V30 based on Arnova8G2’s build. This is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the stock Google Camera, so you can always expect that all of the features might not be available or just broken!
This GCam APK build was primarily build for LG V30 running on Oreo or Android Pie or later versions of Android. Never mind to try other Google Camera APK from the huge list if few features do not work on this build!
About this Google Camera for LG V30:
There are different Gcam apk files for LG V30 where various features are working fine. One Google camera app for HDR+ and wide camera mode, one for Night Sight mode and other for front facing camera.
Download Google Camera APK for LG V30:
LG V30 Google Camera 5.1.018 APK Download (for wide angle or normal mode with HDR+)
Following is the download link that contains both the APK and xml file (this config file is for Arnova8G2’s build for Night sight and selfie camera apk):
LG V30 Google Camera 6.1.021 APK Download (for Night Sight)
LG V30 Google Camera 6.2.030 APK Download (for Selfi Camera with tint fix)
– Download the config file for LG V30 from this link as well.
How to Install Google Camera APK and config xml on LG V30:
- Download both the GCam apk and the xml file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or Firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Once installation is done, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone's internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for LG V30. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for LG V30.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the LG V30 forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.