- July 1, 2019 at 5:45 PM #92961sibaKeymaster
Google Camera or GCam or known as the Pixel Camera is one of the best camera apps available on Android but unfortunately exclusively for Google Pixel devices. But fortunately the different version of Google Camera APK has been ported to various devices by many developers. Here is the Google Camera APK 5.1.018 download for Huawei P30 Pro which is ported by developer BSG.
About the Google Camera 5.1.018:
The Google Camera APK v5.1.018 was released by Google in March 2018 which means as of today this is a very older update. The Google Camera APK 220.127.116.11 was released for Android 7.1 version.
Google Camera 5.1.018 for Huawei P30 Pro:
This Google Camera update is from March 2018 which was launched during the Android 7.1 Nougat version. The Huawei P30 Pro is running on Android 9.0 Pie which clearly shows that how old is this GCam update!
Known issues on this Google Camera Port:
Following are some of the features and settings that does not work on the P30 Pro Google Camera APK v5.1.018 built by developer BSG.
- There are some major features such as HDR+ and many more are not working on this Google Camera APK built by BSG.
- When selected a model under BSG Settings, the Google Camera APP crashes.
Download Google Camera APK 5.1.018 for Huawei P30 Pro:
Visit the below link to download the GCam APK for P30 Pro:
Google Camera 5.1.018 for P30 Pro
How to Install Google Camera APK on Huawei P30 Pro:
- Download the Google Camera apk for P30 Pro copy it to your phone.
- To install Google Camera APK, enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Then install the Google Camera APK on P30 Pro, when done installation, run the Google Camera APK on your phone.
- Allow the required permissions and then you are ready to use.
For now this is a very older build of Google Camera APK on which there are many features not working. For other GCam APK ports by other devs and other devices you can visit the Google Camera APK Download page.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Huawei P30 Pro (vogue) forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.