Download EMUI 8 Stock Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite

Home Forums Huawei Device Forums P10 Lite – was Download EMUI 8 Stock Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  shibaa987 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shibaa987
    Keymaster

EMUI 8.0 Stock Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite is now available via official OTA for WAS-L01C/A WAS-L21C/A model numbers. This is an official Android Oreo Stock Firmware for Huawei P10 Lite. All links to the stock firmware is from Huawei website itself.

DISCLAIMER:
    SOMETIMES THINGS MAY GO WRONG IF YOU DON’T DO THINGS WRITE AT YOUR END, FOR WHICH I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.
    TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Before downloading the OTA and update the same manually, you should check if the OTA is available for your device or not.
    To check the OTA Update on your Huawei or Honor phone, Go to Settings -> System Update

If the OTA update is available for your phone then probably you don’t have to flash it manually. If not proceed to download and install the official Huawei Stock Firmware manually.

EMUI 8 Stock Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite

Required to-do list and Downloads to update Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite:

Huawei P10 Lite Official Android Oreo Firmware Details:

• Device: Huawei P10 Lite
    • Supported Model Numbers: WAS-L01C/A WAS-L21C/A Only
    • Android OS version: 8.0
    • EMUI Version: 8.0
    • Firmware: B321
    • Build Number: WAS-L01C432B321, WAS-L01AC432B321, WAS-L21C432B321 and WAS-L21AC432B321
    • Update Type: Official Full-OTA
    • File Size: 1.66 GB

How to Install/Update Official Android 8.0 Oreo On Huawei P10 Lite:

1. Extract the UPDATE.APP file from the downloaded Official OTA zip file.
    2. Copy the UPDATE.APP file either to internal phone memory or a micro SDCard.
    3. Follow the guide to install the Oreo stock firmware on Huawei P10 Lite:

How to install Stock Firmware on Huawei
      – Follow the SDCard method if you have copied the UPDATE.APP file on the micro SDCard else follow the bootloader method if you have copied the file on phone’s internal memory.

4. The phone will reboot automatically. Go to Settings > About Phone and verify if your Huawei P10 Lite is updated to EMUI 8, Android Oreo or not.

If everything went OK then you should have the Android Oreo EMUI 8 running on your Huawei P10 Lite.
    If you face any problem in upgrading to Oreo, then do leave a reply here and I will try to address it as soon as possible.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Huawei P10 Lite forum For other Android Oreo ROMs, Custom ROMs, LineageOS 15.1 ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Like my work?
    - Donate to me or hit the Thanks button.

Don't find a forum for your device? Request for a new forum in the Device Request Forum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.