- April 16, 2018 at 2:55 PM #32809
EMUI 8.0 Stock Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite is now available via official OTA for WAS-L01C/A WAS-L21C/A model numbers. This is an official Android Oreo Stock Firmware for Huawei P10 Lite. All links to the stock firmware is from Huawei website itself.DISCLAIMER:
SOMETIMES THINGS MAY GO WRONG IF YOU DON’T DO THINGS WRITE AT YOUR END, FOR WHICH I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Required to-do list and Downloads to update Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite:
Huawei P10 Lite Official Android Oreo Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Supported Model Numbers: WAS-L01C/A WAS-L21C/A Only
- Android OS version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Firmware: B321
- Build Number: WAS-L01C432B321, WAS-L01AC432B321, WAS-L21C432B321 and WAS-L21AC432B321
- Update Type: Official Full-OTA
- File Size: 1.66 GB
How to Install/Update Official Android 8.0 Oreo On Huawei P10 Lite:
- Extract the UPDATE.APP file from the downloaded Official OTA zip file.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file either to internal phone memory or a micro SDCard.
- Follow the guide to install the Oreo stock firmware on Huawei P10 Lite:
– How to install Stock Firmware on Huawei
– Follow the SDCard method if you have copied the UPDATE.APP file on the micro SDCard else follow the bootloader method if you have copied the file on phone’s internal memory.
- The phone will reboot automatically. Go to Settings > About Phone and verify if your Huawei P10 Lite is updated to EMUI 8, Android Oreo or not.
If everything went OK then you should have the Android Oreo EMUI 8 running on your Huawei P10 Lite.
If you face any problem in upgrading to Oreo, then do leave a reply here and I will try to address it as soon as possible.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.