September 11, 2019 at 6:10 PM #96720sibaKeymaster
Cosmic-OS based Android 10 for OnePlus 6 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Cosmic-OS Android 10 build for OnePlus 6 is brought to you by drpradsms.
Other Android 10 ROMs for OnePlus 6
Following are some of the other custom ROMs based on Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
– LineageOS 17 Android 10 for OnePlus 6
– POSP Android 10 for OnePlus 6
– LineageOS 17 download for all available devices
– Android 10 download for all available devices
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to drpradsms:
– No donation link found for drpradsms
About Cosmic-OS 5.0 based on Android 10:
Cosmic-OS is an AOSP-CAF (Code Aurora Forum) based custom ROM with full Substratum support. The aim of this ROM is to deliver light-speed performance with plenty of features, a high level of fluidity, and good battery life. Cosmic-OS was founded by Sagar Shah a student and a developer.
The Cosmic-OS version 5.0 is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this OnePlus 6 Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF Cosmic-OS ANDROID 10 FOR OnePlus 6:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Cosmic-OS ANDROID 10 ON OnePlus 6:
Install Android 10 on OnePlus 6 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM for OnePlus 6 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM on OnePlus 6.
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
- Install the OnePlus 6 Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on OnePlus 6.
Upgrade Cosmic-OS Android 10 on OnePlus 6:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 6 (enchilada) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on OnePlus 6
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on OnePlus 6.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on OnePlus 6, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on OnePlus 6, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on OnePlus 6.
? GCam APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 3:16 PM #99009
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.