September 11, 2019 at 6:10 PM #96720Sibananda SahuKeymaster
Cosmic-OS based Android 10 for OnePlus 6 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Cosmic-OS Android 10 build for OnePlus 6 is brought to you by drpradsms.
Other Android 10 ROMs for OnePlus 6
Following are some of the other custom ROMs based on Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
– LineageOS 17 Android 10 for OnePlus 6
– POSP Android 10 for OnePlus 6
– LineageOS 17 download for all available devices
– Android 10 download for all available devices
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to drpradsms:
– No donation link found for drpradsmsThis Cosmic-OS Android 10 update for OnePlus 6 is based on a very early build, which may have many bugs. This software has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlocked bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this Android 10 ROM.
You have to keep in mind that, you are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
About Cosmic-OS 5.0 based on Android 10:
Cosmic-OS is an AOSP-CAF (Code Aurora Forum) based custom ROM with full Substratum support. The aim of this ROM is to deliver light-speed performance with plenty of features, a high level of fluidity, and good battery life. Cosmic-OS was founded by Sagar Shah a student and a developer.
The Cosmic-OS version 5.0 is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this OnePlus 6 Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF Cosmic-OS ANDROID 10 FOR OnePlus 6:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Cosmic-OS ANDROID 10 ON OnePlus 6:
Following are the two sub-sections of this OnePlus 6 Android 10 update guide:
- First time installation of Cosmic-OS Android 10 on OnePlus 6
- Upgrading Cosmic-OS Android 10 build on OnePlus 6 from a previous build of the same ROM
Install Android 10 on OnePlus 6 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM for OnePlus 6 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM on OnePlus 6.
– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the how to install TWRP recovery guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the OnePlus 6 Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on OnePlus 6.
Upgrade Cosmic-OS Android 10 on OnePlus 6:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 6 (enchilada) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest Cosmic-OS Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on OnePlus 6
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on OnePlus 6.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on OnePlus 6, then flash the GApps again.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on OnePlus 6, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on OnePlus 6.
? GCam APK | LineageOSSeptember 24, 2019 at 3:16 PM #99009
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.