- September 15, 2019 at 4:21 AM #96845sibaKeymaster
Android 10 released couple of days back and here is GSI based Android 10 for Redmi Note 5 Pro. This idea of flashing Android 10 GSI image on Redmi Note 5 Pro is brought to you by Pharuuxtan and the other workarounds brought to you by erfanoabdi.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Pharuuxtan and erfanoabdi:
– Donate to erfanoabdi
– No donation link found for Pharuuxtan
This Android 10 update for Redmi Note 5 Pro is based on Android 10 GSI. This requires flashing of images using fastboot and TWRP flashing on the phone which requires an unlockd bootloader on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
Status of the Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 10 GSI build:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Cast doesn’t work
– SystemUI can crash
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL ANDROID 10 GSI ON Redmi Note 5 Pro:
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 10 GSI ON Redmi Note 5 Pro:
Below is a step by step guide to install Android 10 GSI on Redmi Note 5 Pro. The below steps involve flashing of some of the images or files which can be found in the above downloads section.
- Download the Android 10 GSI image for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Flash the recovery added in the above downloads section.
- Reboot to recovery and flash the ROM zip file.
- Restart the phone into TWRP recovery and wipe everything including data partition except vendor partition and internal memory data.
- Flash the Android 10 GApps zip file.
- Reboot the phone.
That’s ll on updating and running on Android 10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you face any problem after following this guide login and comment so that someone can get back to you.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.