September 6, 2019 at 1:15 AM #96493sibaKeymaster
AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This AOSP Android 10 build for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is brought to you by SagarMakhar.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SagarMakhar:
– Donate to SagarMakhar
Status of this Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 AOSP build:WHAT’S WORKING:
– RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
– Video Playback
– GPSKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL AOSP ANDROID 10 ON ZENFONE MAX PRO M1:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AOSP ANDROID 10 ON Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Install Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Android 10 AOSP ROM file and the Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install AOSP Android 10 ROM on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Wipe system, vendor, data, and cache partition.
- Install the Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- System partition will be mounted already. Unmount it and remount system and vendor partition manually then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Upgrade AOSP Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest AOSP Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.