September 6, 2019 at 1:15 AM #96493Sibananda SahuKeymaster
AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This AOSP Android 10 build for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is brought to you by SagarMakhar.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SagarMakhar:
– Donate to SagarMakharThis Android 10 AOSP update for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is based on a custom built software. This software has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlockd bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this Android 10 ROM.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
Status of this Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 AOSP build:WHAT’S WORKING:
– RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
– Video Playback
– GPSKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL AOSP ANDROID 10 ON ZENFONE MAX PRO M1:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AOSP ANDROID 10 ON Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Following are the two sub-sections of this Android 10 update guide:
- First time installation of AOSP Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Upgrading Android 10 AOSP build on Zenfone Max Pro M1 from a previous build of the same ROM
Install Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Android 10 AOSP ROM file and the Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install AOSP Android 10 ROM on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the Custom Recovery Installation Guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, vendor, data, and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- System partition will be mounted already. Unmount it and remount system and vendor partition manually then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Upgrade AOSP Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest AOSP Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1, then flash the GApps again.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.