January 29, 2019 at 12:17 PM #70361sibaKeymaster
TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 7 (lavender) is now available to download. This post guides how to download and install TWRP on Redmi Note 7.
This TWRP recovery for Redmi Note 7 is brought to you by developer(s) MiuiItalia.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to MiuiItalia and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for MiuiItalia
– Donate to TWRP’s Lead developer
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Redmi Note 7:
– TWRP version: 3.x.x
– Supported Android Version: Android 9
– Built from – OmniROM AOSP source
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP or AOSP based AndroidOreo 9 ROM
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR Redmi Note 7, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Redmi Note 7:
- Connect the Redmi Note 7 to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot on Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the Redmi Note 7 into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 7
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for Redmi Note 7 and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for Redmi Note 7.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for Redmi Note 7.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
on the command console to restart the phone.
Immediately press the volume up (or the exact key combination) to boot into the recovery mode.
- From TWRP, disable encryption and flash the Disable Force Encryption zip file
You may now want to ROOT Redmi Note 7 or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after you install TWRP for Redmi Note 7:
- You can enable ROOT access on Redmi Note 7
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 7
- You can install some of the mods available for Redmi Note 7
Well, this isn’t it.
You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules, GCam APK etc. after installing the TWRP for Redmi Note 7.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
How to ROOT Redmi Note 7:
Now, if you want to ROOT Redmi Note 7 then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
Here is how to ROOT Redmi Note 7.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Redmi Note 7 then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will reply back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 7 (lavender) forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKMarch 12, 2019 at 10:27 AM #75144cocoParticipant
downloadlink 404 notfoundMarch 12, 2019 at 3:32 PM #75192
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.