- February 4, 2019 at 1:46 PM #71897Sibananda SahuKeymaster
TWRP Recovery for Yureka S (YU5200) is now available to download. This post guides how to download and install TWRP on Yureka S.
The TWRP recovery for Yureka S is brought to you by developer(s) androidlover5842.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND PROJECT:DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL UNOFFICIAL TWRP FOR Yureka S. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISKINSTALLING THE TWRP FOR Yureka S NEEDS AN UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON Yureka S.
DURING THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK PROCESS ALL THE PHONE DATA WILL BE ERASED.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Yureka S:
– TWRP version: 3.2.3
– Built from – OmniROM AOSP source
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR Yureka S, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
- Yureka S Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC PC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
Below are the download links and guides to install:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– How to install ADB and fastboot on Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- Ulocked bootloader on the Yureka S
- USB drivers
- TWRP download for Yureka S
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Yureka S:
That’s all. You should have the TWRP installed on your Yureka S.
- Connect the Yureka S to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot on Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the Yureka S into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of Yureka S
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for Yureka S and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.– To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows explorer, or some folder.
– Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for Yureka S.If your phone asks for permission; such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.imgWhile executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img with the actual filename of the TWRP for Yureka S
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for Yureka S.
Once it is done, execute the below command on the command console to start the phone in TWRP recovery:
fastboot reboot recovery
You may now want to ROOT Yureka S or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after you install TWRP for Yureka S:
- You can enable ROOT access on Yureka S
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Yureka S
- You can install some of the mods available for Yureka S
Well, this isn’t it.
You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules, Google Camera APK etc. after installing the TWRP for Yureka S.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
How to ROOT Yureka S:
Now, if you want to ROOT Yureka S then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
Here is how to ROOT Yureka S.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Yureka S then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will reply back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Yureka S (YU5200) forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.