September 8, 2019 at 3:51 AM #96543sibaKeymaster
POSP based Android 10 for Redmi 5 Plus is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This POSP Android 10 build for Redmi 5 Plus is brought to you by 4PERTURE.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to 4PERTURE:
– No donation link found for 4PERTURE
About POSP 10 ROM:
POSP stands for Potato Open Sauce Project, which is based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP), is an after market Android firmware distribution for many Android running devices. The POSP 10 is based on the recently released Android 10. The POSP started by Nico Franke and Kshitij Gupta (Agent_fabulous).
Status of this Redmi 5 Plus Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Media playback
– GPSKNOWN ISSUES:
– Goodix FP
– Thermal engine not working (device will overheat if used while charging)
– VoLTE (not verified)
– Fingerprint sensor (not verified)
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL POSP ANDROID 10 ON Redmi 5 Plus:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL POSP ANDROID 10 ON Redmi 5 Plus:
Install Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus for the first time:
- Download and Copy the POSP Android 10 ROM file and the Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install POSP Android 10 ROM on Redmi 5 Plus.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- Install the Redmi 5 Plus Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus.
Upgrade POSP Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi 5 Plus (vince) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest POSP Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Redmi 5 Plus.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Redmi 5 Plus.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.