September 8, 2019 at 3:32 AM #96538sibaKeymaster
Pixel 3 based Android 10 for Mi 8 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Pixel 3 Android 10 build for Mi 8 is brought to you by argraur.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to argraur:
– Donate to argraur
Status of this Mi 8 Android 10 build:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing known or reported
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Pixel 3 ANDROID 10 ON Mi 8:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Pixel 3 ANDROID 10 ON Mi 8:
Install Android 10 on Mi 8 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Pixel 3 Android 10 ROM file and the Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Pixel 3 Android 10 ROM on Mi 8.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- Install the Mi 8 Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Mi 8.
Upgrade Pixel 3 Android 10 on Mi 8:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi 8 (dipper) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest Pixel 3 Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Mi 8
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Mi 8.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Mi 8, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Mi 8, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Mi 8.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.