August 16, 2018 at 3:29 PM #44315GuestModerator
Good news. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Google Pixel. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel, with a step-by-step guide.
This Google Pixel LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer razorloves .
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to razorloves and LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
– No donation link found for razorloves
Status of the Google Pixel LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Google Pixel:
- TWRP for Google Pixel (sailfish) for this Google Pixel LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Google Pixel unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM Download link to install LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel [LATEST BUILD on 1st March 2019]
- Android Pie Vendor, Radio and Bootloader image for Google Pixel (MUST HAVE TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel)
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Google Pixel – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flash Android Pie vendor, radio and bootloader image:
Execute the following commands on your PC installed with fastboot binaries:
fastboot flash --slot all vendor vendor-sailfish-ppr1.180610.009.img fastboot flash --slot all radio radio-sailfish-8996-130181-1806061856.img fastboot flash --slot all bootloader bootloader-sailfish-8996-012001-1804121206.img
After flashing all the required images, now follow the below steps to install LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel.
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Google Pixel LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Google Pixel LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel (sailfish):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Google Pixel, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Google Pixel.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Google Pixel (sailfish) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:24 PM #98898
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.