August 15, 2018 at 9:24 PM #44196GuestModerator
Good news. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto E 2015 LTE. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto E 2015 LTE, with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto E 2015 LTE LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer DroidFreak32.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of LineageOS 16 for Moto E 2015 LTE – Android 9 Pie ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Moto E 2015 LTE LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia)
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto E 2015 LTE unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM Download link of Moto E 2015 LTE LineageOS 16 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Moto E 2015 LTE – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto E 2015 LTE for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto E 2015 LTE LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Moto E 2015 LTE.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto E 2015 LTE LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Moto E 2015 LTE LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto E 2015 LTE, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Moto E 2015 LTE.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto E 2015 LTE, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto E 2015 LTE, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Moto E 2015 LTE.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto E 2015 LTE you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKJune 26, 2019 at 4:42 PM #92512innicolasParticipant
Hi. Don’t work the light notification
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.