April 1, 2019 at 4:53 PM #77583sibaKeymaster
The good news is that LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S6 is now available to download and install. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S6 is brought to you by developer enesuzun2002.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Galaxy S6 LineageOS 16:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– IMS services
– Samsung features such as: KNOX, Samsung Pay etc.
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy S6 LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- Download TWRP for Galaxy S6 (zeroflte) to install LineageOS 16
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy S6 LineageOS 16
- Download MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy S6 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
How to Install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S6 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy S6 LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S6.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy S6 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy S6 LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S6 (zeroflte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S6, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to install the LineageOS 16 update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S6.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S6, then install the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S6, then install the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S6.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S6 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S6 (zeroflte) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKNovember 25, 2019 at 9:18 AM #101755rykardoapParticipant
Hi! I wanna test lineage os but the google drive link ask me for permision and can’t download.
I also want to congratulate you for the work you do.January 20, 2020 at 6:27 PM #105558Windsurfer87Participant
I have the same problem with the broken google drive link :(
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.