March 20, 2019 at 12:00 PM #76132sibaKeymaster
If you are looking to install/update Android 8.1 Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3, then it’s now available via an unofficial build. This Android 8.1 Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3 (x3c50) is brought to you by developer Alucard_Stormbringer.
For other Android Oreo ROMs list you can check back the Android Oreo ROMs.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Alucard_Stormbringer and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Alucard_Stormbringer
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3 – Android 8.1 Oreo ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR THIS LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3 ANDROID 8.1 OREO CUSTOM ROM:
- TWRP for Lenovo Vibe X3 (x3c50)
- Lenovo Vibe X3 unlock bootloader guide (required to install TWRP)
- ROM Download link of LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3
- GApps for LineageOS 15.1
su Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 15.1, so you may need to install a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to gain ROOT access. Here is LineageOS 15.1 Root guide
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 15.1 FOR Lenovo Vibe X3; ANDROID 8.1 OREO CUSTOM ROM:
– Fresh LineageOS 15.1 installation guide
– LineageOS 15.1 update on top of previous LineageOS 15.1 ROM
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Download and Copy the GApps and Lenovo Vibe X3 LineageOS 15.1 Oreo ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Lenovo Vibe X3 LineageOS 15.1 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and install the Oreo Gapps for LineageOS 15.1 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3 (x3c50):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3 ROM ZIP file, Oreo 8.1 GApps and/or supersu ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Lenovo Vibe X3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe X3.
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 8.1 Oreo with LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3. After installing LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 15.1 ROOT.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Lenovo Vibe X3 (x3c50) LineageOS forum For other Android Oreo, Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 15.1 ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKMarch 27, 2019 at 10:42 PM #77164KimoParticipant
I just installed Unofficial LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe X3 and I noted that neither wi-fi(On\Off button) nor mobile data work plus problem with NFC!!!. Thank you for your understanding
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.