[CM13] Canvas 2 Colours CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Micromax Device Forums Canvas 2 Colours – a120 [CM13] Canvas 2 Colours CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Canvas 2 Colours CM13 (CyanogenMod 13, Marshmallow Custom ROM) has now arrived which has basic things working and can be flashed for daily use but still its in BETA stage and definitely contains some bugs. So, please have my words of CAUTION and have a BACKUP before flashing this ROM. Please see the below list of working and non-working list of features on this ROM. This unofficial Canvas 2 Clours CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) is brought to you by developer Satyam@TG.

WARNING:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which will VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Neither the developer nor cyanogenmods can be held responsible for the consequences of installing this ROM. Understand that YOU are the ONLY PERSON making changes to your phone and you should do a research before going for flashing.

Known Issues for Canvas 2 Colours CM13 ROM
    – GPS/AGPS (Working Partially)

Working features list
    – Everything else not in KNOWN ISSUES list.

CANVAS 2 COLOURS CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM

Files and guides needed for (A120) Canvas 2 Colours CM13 Installation:

INSTALLING (A120) CANVAS 2 COLOURS CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:

– Before starting the actual installation be sure to backup all your data.
    – Copy all your application data and settings using Titanium backup or any other application.
    – Perform a nandroid backup using TWRP or CWM custom recovery.
    – Copy all your internal phone data to a PC after taking above backups.
    – After completing the above things head on to the following installation guide.

Before proceeding to installation make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom recovery.
    Most importantly your phone must be on
    Wiko Rainbow v13 Base before flashing Canvas 2 Colours CM13 ROM.

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 13 for the first time to Canvas 2 Colours, or coming from another ROM:
    2. If upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 13.0:
      • Copy the CyanogenMod 13 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
      • Boot into Recovery.
      • Wipe Cache partition, Dalvik Cache, Data partition and System Partition.
      • Flash the Canvas 2 Colours CyanogenMod 13 ROM ZIP from your phone.
        Here is How to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
        Don’t reboot phone without flashing a GApps for the first time.
      • Reboot and Enjoy

The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup. Enjoy the CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM on Canvas 2 Colours (Codename: a120). After this CM13 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13

Linux User
    Participant

not working after 10 minutes installation it failed

Linux User
    Participant

Is it failed during installation?
    If yes then, Can you tell me what is the error message that you are getting on screen during the installation?

Linux User
    Participant

dear, I although have problem at the end of installation :

(after the “setting permission” step)

applyparsedperms : lsetfilecon of/system/lost+found to u:object_r:system_file:s0 failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint

set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed

E:error in /sdcard/download/cyanogenmod 13 A 120 20160614.zip

(status 7)

can you please help me ?

I tried to investigate in the updater-script file… but I don t find anything to remove….

Help (my phone is currently bricked…. just access to recovery mode)

thanks in advance

Linux User
    Participant

Hello tispoon69.

The error message points to some mounting failure and this issue is on the recovery side and it is not the problem of the canvas 2 Colours/Wiko rainbow cm13 ROM. You can update to a latest available recovery and try reflashing the cm13 rom.

Can you just tell me which recovery (twrp or cwm) are you using and which version?

Meanwhile you can try some more recoveries with this ROM. Before flashing the below recoveries, just make sure that you have a working copy of the current recovery or a stock recovery.

Here are some recovery links that may help you:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcbyklhh4k7bysf/recovery.img (some jelly bean recovery)
    http://d-h.st/niiu (TWRP for canvas 2 colours)
    http://d-h.st/G48 (TWRP for canvas 2 colours)

Linux User
    Participant

hi shibaa 987, i used your given recovery files twrp but it cant mount E drive and i cant install this mod and i even cant wipe anything it shows me failed. plls help i want this rom. please help me quickly. i am waiting.

Linux User
    Participant

in details its says wiko rainbow is must for micromax a120. what is this? why i need this for canvas 2 colors and how can i get this?

Linux User
    Participant

Hello Roshan,

The Micromax Canvas 2 Colours A120 is a re-branded Wiko Rainbow phone. Basically before upgrading the Canvas 2 Colours to CM13 Marshmallow ROM the phone must be in KitKat Firmware and hence the Wiko Rainbow KitKat firmware is must before upgrading this CM13 on Canvas 2 Colours A120.

Can you tell me the Android version on your phone?

Linux User
    Participant

applyparsedperms : lsetfilecon of/system/lost+found to u:object_r:system_file:s0 failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint

(status 7)

can you please help me ?

Linux User
    Participant

(status 7)

can you please help me ?

plzzz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.