- February 22, 2016 at 2:22 PM #269shibaa987Moderator
BQ Aquaris M5 (Codename: Piccolo) CM13 Temasek’s Marshmallow ROM is an Unofficial build brought to you by developer DarkenedSky94. Being an Unofficial ROM, I don’t know the working and non-working status of this ROM. Please make sure to have a NANDROID BACKUP in case you need after flashing this ROM. For more CM13 ROM updates and OFFICIAL update of Aquaris M5 CM13, you can have a look on the big CyanogenMod 13 devices list.DISCLAIMER:
Installing Custom ROM requires your phone to be UNLOCKED in some cases which may VOID WARRANTY. Sometimes if not handled carefully then it may permanently damage your phone and prevent from BOOT leaving it in unusable state forever. Understand that you are the only person making changes to the device. In case of any damage or any kind of loss as a consequence of this installation, Neither the Developer nor we can be held responsible.
We have updated many CyanogenMod 14 (CM14) Nougat 7.0 ROMs till date. Stay tuned to get the CM14 ROM for your device at the earliest.
BQ Aquaris M5 (Codename: Piccolo) CM 13 Temasek’s Marshmallow ROM files:IF YOU DON’T WANT TO TAKE BACKUP OF YOUR OLD DATA THEN YOU CAN SKIP THE BELOW STEPS.
– Before starting the actual installation be sure to backup all your data.
– Copy all your application data and settings using Titanium backup or any other application.
– Before proceeding to installation make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom recovery.
– Perform a nandroid backup using CWM or TWRP custom recovery. (If your default Cyanogen recovery supports device customization then you can use that and non need to alter the default recovery.)
– Now copy all your internal phone data to a PC.
– After completing the above things head on to the following installation guide.
Flashing Temasek’s CM 13 Marshmallow ROM on BQ Aquaris M5 (Codename: Piccolo):
Follow this if you are flashing Temasek’s CyanogenMod ROM for the first time to your device, or coming from another ROM:
- Copy the GApps and Temasek’s ROM ZIP file to your device.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or Cyanogen recovery.
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the Temasek’s ROM ZIP from device.
- Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Temasek’s Marshmallow ROM on your BQ Aquaris M5 (Piccolo).
If upgrading from earlier version of Temasek’s CM 13 Marshmallow ROM:
- Copy the Temasek’s Marshmallow ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Temasek’s ROM ZIP from your phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy
The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup. Enjoy the Temasek’s Marshmallow experience on BQ Aquaris M5 (Codename: Piccolo).
After this CM13 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.