- This topic is empty.
April 21, 2020 at 7:48 AM #111426Mod APKKeymaster
Android 10 based Bliss ROM 12.x for Poco X2 is now available to download. This Bliss ROM Android 10 build for Poco X2 is brought to you by team Bliss.
Other Downloads for Poco X2
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Bliss ROMs team:
– Donate to Team Bliss
About Bliss ROM v12 based on Android 10:
Bliss ROM is an AOSP based Rom which provides Theming options, customization, better battery life, regular security merges etc. This is a non-profit project founded and run by jackeagle and many others in the team.
The Bliss ROM version v12.x is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Poco X2 Bliss ROM Android 10:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download Bliss ROM 12.x Android 10 for Poco X2?
How to Install Bliss ROM 12 on Poco X2?
Installing Bliss ROM Android 10 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Bliss ROM 12 Android 10 zip file for Poco X2 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install Bliss ROM Android 10 on Poco X2.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- Install the Bliss ROM zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 with Bliss ROM, on your Poco X2.
Upgrade Bliss ROM Android 10 on Poco X2:
- Copy the latest Bliss ROM Android 10 zip file for your device
- Boot into TWRP recovery
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the latest Bliss ROM zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT (if you installed previously).
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on the phone, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Bliss ROM Android 10 on your phone, then flash the Magisk Installer zip file.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 Bliss ROM on Poco X2.
How to Get GCam for Bliss ROM Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Bliss ROM v12 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Poco X2 (phoenix) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.