- This topic is empty.
April 19, 2020 at 5:42 PM #111298Mod APKKeymaster
Android 10 based Bliss ROM 12.x for Nexus 5X is now available to download. This Bliss ROM Android 10 build for Nexus 5X is brought to you by team blissroms.
Other Downloads for Nexus 5X
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Bliss team:
– Donate to Team Bliss
About Bliss ROM v12 based on Android 10:
Bliss ROM is an AOSP based Rom which provides Theming options, customization, better battery life, regular security merges etc. This is a non-profitable project founded and run by jackeagle and many others in the team.
The Bliss ROM version v12.x is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Nexus 5X Bliss ROM Android 10:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download Bliss ROM 12.x Android 10 for Nexus 5X?
How to Install Bliss ROM 12 on Nexus 5X?
Installing Bliss ROM Android 10 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Bliss ROM 12 Android 10 zip file for Nexus 5X and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install Bliss ROM Android 10 on Nexus 5X.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- Install the Bliss ROM zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 with Bliss ROM, on your Nexus 5X.
Upgrade Bliss ROM Android 10 on Nexus 5X:
- Copy the latest Bliss ROM Android 10 zip file for your device
- Boot into TWRP recovery
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the latest Bliss ROM zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT (if you installed previously).
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on the phone, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Bliss ROM Android 10 on your phone, then flash the Magisk Installer zip file.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 Bliss ROM on Nexus 5X.
How to Get GCam for Bliss ROM Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Bliss ROM v12 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Nexus 5X (bullhead) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.