- This topic is empty.
April 21, 2020 at 7:28 AM #111414sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Bliss ROM 12.x for LG G6 is now available to download. This Bliss ROM Android 10 build for LG G6 is brought to you by team Bliss.
Other Downloads for LG G6
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Bliss ROMs team:
– Donate to Team BlissThis is a custom ROM for LG G6 which may have many bugs. This firmware has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlock bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this Bliss ROM.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
About Bliss ROM v12 based on Android 10:
Bliss ROM is an AOSP based ROM that provides Theming options, customization, better battery life, regular security merges etc. This is a non-profit project founded and run by jackeagle and many others in the team.
The Bliss ROM version v12.x is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this LG G6 Bliss ROM Android 10:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download Bliss ROM 12.x Android 10 for LG G6?
How to Install Bliss ROM 12 on LG G6?
Following are the two sub-sections of this LG G6 Android 10 update guide:
- First time installation of Bliss ROM Android 10 on LG G6
- Upgrading Bliss ROM Android 10 build on LG G6 from a previous build of the same ROM
Installing Bliss ROM Android 10 for the first time:This upgrade process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and Copy the Bliss ROM 12 Android 10 zip file for LG G6 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install Bliss ROM Android 10 on LG G6.
– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the how to install TWRP recovery guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the Bliss ROM zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 with Bliss ROM, on your LG G6.
Upgrade Bliss ROM Android 10 on LG G6:
- Copy the latest Bliss ROM Android 10 zip file for your device
- Boot into TWRP recovery
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the latest Bliss ROM zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT (if you installed previously).
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on the phone, then flash the GApps again.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Bliss ROM Android 10 on your phone, then flash the Magisk Installer zip file.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 Bliss ROM on LG G6.
How to Get GCam for Bliss ROM Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Bliss ROM v12 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the LG G6 (h870) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.