November 21, 2019 at 6:30 AM #101380sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro is now available to download and install from a developer build. This step by step guide explains how to install Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 build is brought to you by developer Quallenauge.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Quallenauge and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Quallenauge
– Donate to LineageOS projectDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL TEST BUILD OF LineageOS 17.1 / 17 FOR Aquaris X Pro, WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL.
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL DATA OF YOUR PHONE AND KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK.Installing LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro requires an unlock bootloader on Aquaris X Pro, which may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone; neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of the Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
Where to download LineageOS 17.1 / 17 FOR Aquaris X Pro?
The LineageOS 17 has been updated to the latest branch LineageOS 17.1. The Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17 build will most likely have an outdated security patch.
- LineageOS 17.1 / 17
- Aquaris X Pro TWRP Download (bardockpro) for this Aquaris X Pro
- GApps for LineageOS 17.1 / 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17.1
It is strongly recommended that you install the Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 ROM build.
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro?
Following are the two sub-sections of this Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 update guide:
- First time installation of LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro
- Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro from a previous build of LineageOS 17.1 / 17 ROM
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X ProThis ROM update process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 Android 10 custom ROM.
– By now your phone must have an unlocked bootloader to proceed with other steps. If not, unlock the bootloader first and proceed ahead.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and system partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 / 17 ROM file and the GApps to your phone.
- Install the Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 / 17 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro)
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 10 with LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro.
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro, LineageOS 17.1 / 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for Aquaris X Pro
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17 update.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro, then flash the GApps.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
– Here is a post explaining How to ROOT LineageOS 17.1
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1 / 17
After installing LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Aquaris X Pro you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Rooting guide
Where to Download Google Camera for Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 17.1 / 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 / 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)If there is no ROOT access for some reason even after installing the LineageOS SU binary, then you can try the SuperSU zip to enable ROOT access.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKApril 10, 2020 at 8:34 PM #110719lcnafnafParticipant
Hello, great work.
I have problems with the playback via bluetooht. Micro-cuts occur. Because it can be? The player is a Pannasonic SC-PM250
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.